DCSIMG
Nothing is Certain, Except Art and Taxes - Archives of American Art Blog

« In Full Bloom: Springtime in Washington | Main | Behind the Scenes with WETA Around Town »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a01156f8c7eb4970c01347faf99ae970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Nothing is Certain, Except Art and Taxes:

I don't believe it will ever be enjoyable to file taxes, it becomes more complicated to file every year. (Even after every "simplification" of the tax code that Congress passes, there are more and more pages of regulations.)
I'm guessing your comment about the "conceptual art project" is tongue-in-cheek' because the IRS has little in the way of a sense of humor.
I do find keeping accurate records to be the only thing that makes filing endurable, if I had to search for every scrap of paper recording income or expenses, I would likely lose my mind.

How interesting - I must admit though that I am more fascinated by the way the old tax returns looked as I'm an accountant myself. Also, in response to the previous persons comment about taxes not being enjoyable - RUBBISH! haha j/k

I agree with Anonymous. Look at those tax returns! Ah, the good old days when all you had was a typewriter and piece of paper.

Oh what a difference in looks of today's tax returns and those old tax returns, I hope government will make filing Taxes simple again

Let's Keep in Touch

Sign up for our newsletter!

Tumblr Updates