DCSIMG
The Warm Fuzzies: An Ode to the Sweater - Archives of American Art Blog

« The Camera Does Lie | Main | Leo Castelli Gallery Records »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a01156f8c7eb4970c0147e0afbbfb970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Warm Fuzzies: An Ode to the Sweater:

An interesting array of woollen treats!!! I've just bought a knitted dress with snowflakes on for Christmas day!!

I love knitting and enjoyed your post. I have made a few sweaters and really like the classics. Knitting and sitting by the fire just seem to go together.

My brothers and I have started a tradition of wearing old time Christmas sweaters. The more colorful and obnoxious, the better.

This "The Warm Fuzzies: An Ode to the Sweater" is a great blog I love the pictures as well

The more colorful and obnoxious, the better.

This holiday season came and went so fast :(

Luckily we are still getting snow here in NY and we're putting our sweaters to great use :)

Happy New Year!

The more colorful and obnoxious

ah those look like nice cozy sweaters. I actually liked the classic sweater that the man skiing was wearing, it was quite neat. A great thing that would go with those sweaters would probably warm blankets haha! I didn't know that there were these many sweaters, plus I didn't know that there was a deep and rich history about them! Thanks for the read.

Excellent ideas, I'm very glad you decided to share this useful info.

There are some obnoxious sweaters out their but have fun with it.

how the world change:)excellent ideas

We have been fighting a heat wave here in Northern VA. To be honest, I'm looking forward to it getting cold enough to be be able to put on a sweater. At least when it's cold, like around Christmas (which is a time I love) you can keep layering on sweaters, but when it's so crazy hot, there's only so much you can take off! :)

Hehe, I love my sweaters. But can't wear them right now, since we're in the middle of the summer.

I like this, really blog about fashion classic.

Let's Keep in Touch

Sign up for our newsletter!

Tumblr Updates