DCSIMG
A Summer Well Spent - Archives of American Art Blog

« American Women Tastemakers: Dorothy Canning Miller | Main | Channeling Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney »

Friday, August 12, 2011

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a01156f8c7eb4970c014e8a75e717970d

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A Summer Well Spent:

I hope you've had fun on your vacation, I'll try to have fun in mine this year

If you ignore the heat, that looks like a fun event! You all look so very "tan." :-)

I completed a few events in my discipline and I agree with you that such events are very important and spawn all kinds of synergy and relationships. It is very important to network and collaborate. Events, Trade Shows and Expos are a very important medium!

i am also a photographer and i was wondering if i can use the second photo in article of mine "Diego Rivera with a spider monkey, 1941. Emmy Lou Packard, photographer" . it will also contain a link to the original site

You've got a really useful blog I have been reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is vulable for me .

I'm glad you had a summer well spent. I was ill for the most summer unfortunately..

Great ideas here, really like your writing style.

Nice pic...but I couldn't quite figure out the spider monkey except its tail...never seen one yet.

I have never heard of spider monkeys before. Why do they have that name? I like the old school picture though. Nice article!

Bravo! Great pictures. The power of blogging is really changing the landscape of the world!

Re-energised by Thai iced tea. What a picture that paints of a glorious time!

Sounds like you had a great time. Interning at the Archives of American Art looks like a great experience.

I agree with you that such events are very important and spawn all kinds of synergy and relationships.

Let's Keep in Touch

Sign up for our newsletter!

Tumblr Updates