DCSIMG
What I did with my summer vacation... - Archives of American Art Blog

« Our Archivists Tool Kit | Main | Sideburns of Note: Donald Grant Mitchell »

Thursday, October 06, 2011

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a01156f8c7eb4970c015435ce28a5970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference What I did with my summer vacation...:

I wish more people knew how much work and effort goes into preserving such historical information. This sounds like a USA Today feature story if you ask me! Nice work and thanks for sharing. I'm always amazed at the people behind the scenes (who they are, why they do what they do, etc).

Thanks for sharing this blog. :)..I like it...

Filing is one of the worst inventions ever of the modern world, but you seem to have found some enthusiasm for it!

Being able to work at the Smithsonian at any point during the year (in anyone's life) is a rare opportunity.
Very cool to see you added to history.

What a fascinating summer position! I lead a student group to Washington DC last year and the Smithsonian was one of my favorite stops. Amazing!

Thank you very much for sharing a lot of this good information.It’s a useful post.I learn many things from this sites. Very nice picture. I learn many things from this sites. Nice post.

Well everyone does different things. Looks like you had fun though.

Let's Keep in Touch

Sign up for our newsletter!

Tumblr Updates