DCSIMG
Irving Gills Dodge House: a legacy of beauty and invention - Archives of American Art Blog

« Art History 101 | Main | I Struck it Rich in the Fan Mail File: Jackson Pollock and his littlest fan »

Friday, January 13, 2012

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a01156f8c7eb4970c0162ff75b6a5970d

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Irving Gill’s Dodge House: a legacy of beauty and invention:

The Dodge House is wonderful.

very nice and interesting article..
i like it specially the video
thanks for the information

I started reading "Five California Architects" a few weeks ago. Haven't finish it but it's a great read. Recommended for those on the edge.

wow, I do not know how to describe it, I came here by accident and I am delighted with this film. reader has a mesmerizing voice, reminds me of the recording Godspeed You! Black Emperor (you should listen).

Modern architecture is most interesting when interpreted through traditional motifs. I find fascinating the confluence of Spanish Hacienda, Louis Sullivan and Bauhaus modernism.

Thanks for this article. As a potential architect student with a background in art history, this article struck all the right cords for me. Cheers, and keep it coming.

Dodge house is very nice.Thank you for sharing.

The house has a very nice architecture. Also the article is very well-written.

Let's Keep in Touch

Sign up for our newsletter!

Tumblr Updates