DCSIMG
A Modernist Likes OldFashioned Dessert - Archives of American Art Blog

« Facial Hair of Note: Frdric A. Bartholdi | Main | A rare delight: Mexican home movies from the 1930s »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a01156f8c7eb4970c017742d3bb7f970d

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A Modernist Likes Old–Fashioned Dessert:

Nothing about the content and other things, but I like your handwriting :) make a font of it an I'll use it forever.

Haha, fly pie usually doesn't sound really appealing but I would love to try it out.

How nice will try next time.
may be a video will be great :)

Thank you
Pravin
-----------------------------------------------------------

I have to say this is very interesting :)

I look forward to making it at home! :)
Although not too sure about my cooking :)

I hope I can make this without messing it up, looks delicious.

WoW. Gluten free shoe fly cake sounds amazing too. I can't remember my recipe being so complex but then again I am a novice in the baking world. Great story about Sheeler too!

I absolutely love this blog... Original, fun and full of interesting and diverse topics. I tried and failed miserably to create these shoe fly cakes so I am totally in awe of the baking skills here. On my own blog I have quite a few facebook fans who enjoy learning about baking however I think that I fail to engage the reader in the way you do so well here. the Sheeler twist is outstanding. Love it.. a lot!

Thanks for sharing this I'm using this recipe tonight.

Let's Keep in Touch

Sign up for our newsletter!

Tumblr Updates